Business Development Executive
Basic Job Information
|Job Category:||Business Development Executive|
|No. of Vacancy/s:||[ 1 ]|
|Offered Salary:||Rs.18,000- Rs.25,000|
|Apply Before(Deadline):||Dec. 23, 2019|
|Education Level:||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Experience Required:||More than or equals to 1 year|
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree with specialization in marketing, or Bachelor’s Degree in IT/CSIT/CS/CE/Electronics with prior experience of over 1 year in similar field.
- Enthusiastic, innovative, hardworking and organized.
- Strong communication (speaking and writing both) skills in English and Nepali.
- Any skills in graphics designing is well appreciated.
Note: The position has provisions for attractive sales commission, health insurance and accidental insurance.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- The major task deals with exploring opportunities, building leads and creating conversions.
- Contacting and visiting prospects and pitching in the product/systems.
- Catering the client needs and maintaining excellent relation with the clients.
- Working through each of the steps in the sales funnel.
- Working from scratch in designing and developing new sales and marketing plans for existing and upcoming products/systems.
- Getting involved in market research, segmentation and targeting.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's Tier 1 Executives to help them execute.
- Handling some of the social media accounts and preparing/maintaining general marketing materials for the new/existing campaigns.
- Preparing, planning and managing the brand promotion activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales and meeting the set targets.